Woman marries dolphin

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Son Goku, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Son Goku

Son Goku No lover of dogma

OK, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke site and some kind of wind up (in which case it would belong in the jokes forum), or whether it's serious. I'm not sure how I would take this seriously :laugh: Saw this on another forum tonight.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/woman-marries-dolphin/2006/01/01/1136050339590.html

I'll just copy what I wrote there:

2. Petros

Petros Thief IV

There's this new story circulating in the last few hours that she did it as a joke because she and her friends make light of her not being married at her age.

The new story

3. Son Goku

Yeah, I couldn't see this as being meant in all seriousness, and honestly am having trouble holding a straight face reading about/thinking about this.

Still after talk about homosexuals in marriage, I wonder if we'll hear anything along those lines about this. But if it came to that, I just don't think I could get in too serious a frame of mind to discuss it as such :laugh:

Not to mention how they'd work out the sleeping arrangements (and yes I do mean in the clean sense of the word :angel: ), with her water loving hubby :D

4. Mastershakes

Mastershakes Moderator

Can't wait to see how she consumates (sic) the union.

5. Petros

Petros Thief IV

If you know how male dolphins show their friendliness, it wouldn't be hard. Pun intented.

6. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Well if it's a bottle nose dolphin it could just ram her with it's snout. :eek:

Damn, she would never walk again. :p

7. Son Goku

:laugh:

Well for certain, if someone suggests they open wide to make fore play more interesting, it will be a tad uncertain which party the suggestion is meant for. Sorry, couldn't resist :D

8. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

A little "slap 'n tickle" with the Flipper? :rolleyes: :p