Wolfenstein ET

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
So how many of you play it? i've started playing it + really love it :p

i know Sazar + [e]-punk play as well as chriss :cool:

I do I do I do. I play on public servers. Hop around from server to server.

Yeah, I hop around pubs myself atm.
Sadly seems to be very few of them!

there may be few compared to CS... but hacking is not like it is on CS and its a heck of a lot mroe fun when you have a GOOD server with about 30 odd people and all the players have decent skill level :D

Still awaiting the mac port. *******s ported RTCW, but not ET :mad:

Problem with that is, I don't think its in development anymore... you never know tho.
ET was of course the result of a cancelled RTCW retail addon - which was a bit pants, tho I am sure alot of us would have been happy to give a second opinion.

The people at Splash Damage are busy playing with the new Doom3 engine, working on bits and bobs for that. I'd be very surprised if any more official patches/releases come out

I really like this game because you get promoted to higher rank with more goodies the longer and better you play. I play regularly at the earthquake gaming servers and the McP server. I have tried servers that use custom maps and some of them are quite good. But this game does not start getting good until you know all the details of the maps and their secrets and hiding places.

I just server hop, managed to get 742 XP in one campaign the other day :D

It should be interesting when Urban Terror gets ported to ET. Still no word if the current UrT Mac users will be left out in the cold or not.

Yeah, cos basically ET will be using the latest build of the q3 engine, whereas I don't eventhink UT uses the Team arena engine?

most i have got is 230 in one match :p

i have yet to do an entire campaign :D

I must be a real ET junkie - I usually get between 800-1200 xp for a 6-map campaign. The key is to work your way up in a category and then move to a new category. Medic is the easiest way to start building up xp and reach rank of lieutenant. My favorite is field ops because my reflexes are not fast enough to out-shoot someone in a close-up small arms confrontation, but I find really good hiding places from which to call in artillery and air support.

Now what would be a good little "guide" for someone who has just started out playing? Anyone have a link or something like that? I guess I should rtfm first ;)

I find it a bit overwhelming with so many people on a server :p

Just finished a 6 map campaign, managed 1524xp and 2 star general :D \o/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back