WMP9 wont organize my music

P

PlagueWielder

Hey
I have 2 computers with WMP9, both with the same music files. On one of them, WMP9 organizes the music by artists and albums but on the other one it wont do it.
How do I get it to organize my music like the first comp?

Thanks

btw, every song has all the details found by WMP.

Hmm... I know that WMP organizes the files based on info in the ID3 tags. If the info is the same on both computers, then I don't see why it wouldn't organize them. Have you checked in the options of the media player? There is a tab labeled "Media Library" that has some options for updating and arranging your files. You might want to check there if you haven't yet.

I did check those settings and they are the same on both computers. Ill try to uninstall and re-install WMP9 again to see if it fixes it.

Yeah, I was going to suggest that... or you could remove all the track from your media library, and then have WMP search your drives again.

it's in the settings ;)
look @ attached image, save a lot of words.

It looks the same except that mine is set to add info and not overwrite which works fine cause thats the way its set on my other comp.

Anyway, I started to organize my music on my own since WMP9 is too damn lazy and it kinda did some of the work for me so thats a start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back