WMP9 Secret

M

MMF

Now i am sure that the Windows Media Player 9 is just like the Service Pack 1, the WMP9 will make problems if you install it on a pirated XP CD but if you install it on a Legal one it's great.

REMOVED WAREZ REFERENCES (Key Changing/Generating)

Microsoft wanted to fight the legal XP owners and make them buy legal copies in future.

No problem - no one here uses pirated software (*Cough*Cough)

hey, WMP9 is still in beta ;) so don't think the errors that are coming cos of that. i think the final version of the WMP will be awright. :)

anyone find it crashes when tryig to load a list of albums?

and anyone know how to go back to WMP8???????

p.s. I bourght XP home and still get errors and problems so I would have to agree with McoreD

I agree with McoreD, beta's are always buggy, thats the whole point!..so bugs can be ironed out for final release.

I used to get all the new software beta's.. but now I've come to the conclusion that..

A) Its a complete bast**d trying to uninstall and remove all traces of beta software, as often it doesnt uninstall properly.

B) People get paid to test the software and report bugs.. why should I screw my machine!!

Just MHO :)

stuy_b

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back