wmp question

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mafiafromrussia, Oct 22, 2002.

1. is it posible to make it stay on top while it's playing?
  2. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Guest

Nope, at least no in 8 or 9.
  3. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Guest

Scratch that! WMP 9 lets you "Display on top while in skin mode", under tools options! ;-)
  4. thanks, and i only have 8. dont want to get 9 beta cuz heard people have problems with it
  5. yoyo

yoyo _________________

If you want WMP to stay at top in full mode there are third party programs which allow you to set every window to stay at top. Sometimes very useful. There are for instance PowerMenu , Filebox eXtender or Actual Title Buttons .
  6. thanks yoyo , but i dont think that i'll be getting any additional programs. i was wondering about it because one of movies that i have is only working in wpm. and as i constantly go around other different programs it goes to the back, unlike winamp where it's always on top of other windows and is very comfortable.
  7. shaunj66

shaunj66 H.T.I.D!

United Kingdom, South.
    wmp8 also has the function to stay on top whilst playing but only when its in skin mode, just go to Tools > Options and under the player settings options just tick Display on Top when in skin mode :p