wireless drivers

Discussion in 'Linux & BSD' started by ejn74, May 7, 2006.

1. ejn74

ejn74 Folding Master! Political User Folding Team

I have this router and usb adapter:http://www.usr.com/products/networking/wireless-product.asp?type=specs&sku=USR5470
    I am wondering if anyone can help me with drivers for the usb adapter for Suse 9.3 or Xandros oce. Currently the machine Dual boots with XP and Suse 9.3 but I can't use suse and have Internet right now. I don't have a lot of experience with linux. and am self educating myself as best as I can.
    Thanks people!

2. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

I searched for this and info is hard to find for your issue., its looks that your router does not have any info reading linux drivers, everything i have found was related towards network cards...

I went as far as looking at the open source project "linux-wlan" to see Hardware Compatibility but the site had a vast ammount of links and info hopefully it can lead you to an answer....if I come across some info i'll pass it along..

here is the Link Linux/Wireless

ejn74 likes this.
  3. ejn74

ejn74 Folding Master! Political User Folding Team

Thanks Tdinc! I wish that I was able to just have the router in by my Comp. Only have one cable outlet in the living room and can't ad any more.
    Have a 10 month old so running wire along the wall is a bad Idea unfortunately.