Winfast Gforce 3Ti 200

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by joey, Aug 21, 2002.

1. joey

joey Guest

I've got Gforce3Ti 200, after I overclock the video card the sound doesn't work properly.

While I play 3D games, the sound suddenly stops, I have to reboot the pc to get the sound working again.

The default frequency setting also has the same problem, but the problem comes later.

Is anyone know what's the possible causes? I know reducing the GPU frequency may reduce the problem, but why does it affect the sound?
    :confused:

hardware spec.
    p3 933
    ibm 120gxp ata100 harddisk
    pc133 512sd ram
    creative ct5880 onboard sound
    winfast gforce 3ti200 graphic card
    direct x 8.1

2. paul_43

paul_43 Guest

buy a new computer ... and don't use pirated software... that would help.. :D

3. UofEEE

UofEEE Guest

How did you deduce that he was using pirated software?

As for your problem, did you upgrade your video card recently? And what version of dentonators are you using. It could be an IRQ conflict..run System Information and look under Conflicts/Sharing. See if your sound/video card's irqs are being used by another piece of hardware.

4. paul_43

paul_43 Guest

because I know him...

5. UofEEE

UofEEE Guest

:p, LOL!

6. UofEEE

UofEEE Guest

Oh yea, check to see if the hsf's running and attached to the chip. My heatsink fell off and fried the chip on my gfx card.

7. joey

joey Guest

the overclock feature is actually come with the Gforce original driver.

just change the bits in registry
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" --> "SOFTWARE" --> "NVIDIA Corporation" --> "Global" --> "NVTweak"
    and set "CoolBits" Value data to "3"

the GPU "frequency" tab will be available. I don't think there is anything do with the overclocking feature, because it is from manufacturer, that why i feel so strange.

anyone tried Gforce3 Ti200 or Gforce4 MX440 got the same problem?

8. joey

joey Guest

who is paul_43?

u said u know me? but i ................who r u?:confused:

9. paul_43

paul_43 Guest

you.... I know where you live... his name is Joey... he is a guy... so... if you say you don't know me... then.. tell me... do you use pirated software or not?? :)

10. paul_43

paul_43 Guest

his sound card is on board.... that will prove I know him...

11. joey

joey Guest

the first thread i post already said I've got creative ct5880 onboard sound under "hardware spec".

but still ........ how do you know me?

12. UofEEE

UofEEE Guest

And the plot thickens....

13. paul_43

paul_43 Guest

you.. joey... we used to love each other... how can you do this to me now?? you heartless... :(

14. UofEEE

UofEEE Guest

This post is looking more and more like a soap opera