Windows Vista Beta 2 Public Download Now Available

It seems to be working, but still only gives me a 14 meg file. What the hell is this?

Are you using the Microsoft Download Manager?

Kill your cache and re-visit the site. Should be prompted for an ActiveX control if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I've done that, it comes up with the promt, I click ok etc and it downloads a 13.7MB file. I've tried it through net transport too, and I get the same thing. I've tried forcing a refresh after clearing temp. internet files but still no luck. Weird thing is, the x86 version is fine!

now i need an iso extrater thats free + works :p

magiciso is nice, but will onlt extract 300mb in trial version :(

Count yourself lucky, I don't have any more than 13.7MB to extract hehe

winrar + winiso both dont see the full image? just 1 file. :(

I might just order the DVD from MS

If you want to extract an iso with winrar, you can usually just right-click it and select "extract files"

yup i know, but it wont. only extracts 1 text file saying:
This disc contains a "UDF" file system and requires an operating system
that supports the ISO-13346 "UDF" file system specification.

magiciso shows all files, as does isobuster, but have to pay to extract them :eek:

will give it a go, though yeah most trail versions have let me seen files, but not extract them :(

heny, try ISO Buster... not sure how far the "Free Functions" go... but worth a shot.

tried isobuster, lets you view but not burn files ;)

prog seems to be working ( ultraiso) cheers kcnychief p.s nero wouldn't do it.

Has anyone else downloaded the x64 version and got this 13.7MB file? It's driving me crazy!

Has anyone else downloaded the x64 version and got this 13.7MB file? It's driving me crazy!
The proper link for x64 is down atm, heavy server traffic. I'd try again later.

Try to use the links in the original post from this thread for best results.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back