Windows Vista Beta 2 (Build 5384.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine :s
Might be hard pushed to activate just after a new beta is released to testers though.

Well, I don't know coz it's asking to activate before desktop is loaded.

Just installed the Beta 2 - its nice... but its slow on my system. I think I may install it along side OSX on my new Macbook when it gets here and see how it favours the Core Duo with a gig of ram.

vista dvd arived this morning in a rather spiffy dvd case :D

Yeah my two arrived yesterday.

Was really disappointed last week when my beta2 copied arrived, white CD - seems I accidentally requested media so looks like I have blown my 1/100000 chance of getting to go to the launch...

...which I will go to anyway :D

Build 5472 is much faster and much better, although I can not make out what changes they have made tothe layout. it looks the same to me but the speed of the installation has been improved and so as the running of the OS compared with build 5384.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back