Windows Vista Applications that are Certified/Works With

Thanks, I'm getting rather tired of lazy software developers who's stock reponse to enquieries from Vista owners seems to be "What did you buy that for?"

Still can't believe that some companies, such as Symantec with PCAnywhere haven't yet released a Vista compatible version. How can you drop the ball so bad?

yeah that is really lame. at my company we develope our own software that integrates with 3rd party apps. these 3rd party developers are not releasing their version for Vista until mid summer. which means we have to wait...and wait.

we have customers who buy new pcs that are coming with Vista now and we cannot support it until everyone else is on the same page.

its terrible how any one company can do this. they knew it was coming out last year and they havent done a damn thing about it.

But on the flip side most people/consumers are blaming MS that the hardware and software isn't yet supported on Vista, giving them unnecessary bad press.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back