windows Task Manager

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
this has been bothering me for a long time...how do I get it to say my name instead of "owner" in the windows task manager. I know it's not a problem it's just been bugging me for some time now...

What is the name of the profile that you login under? Mine is my name, and that is what shows up in the task manager. You would need to set up a user account with your name and login to that profile.

I've done that...but it wont come up as my name

I know it was just bothering me...but thanks for the help

Copying over the contents of your current profile isn't all that difficult. It's mostly the taskbar configuration that can be a pain to redo. If you don't have much customization in the taskbar or in the view of your folders, then it wouldn't be much trouble. Just copy the contents of your current folder under Documents and Settings to your new account folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back