Windows Messenger v5.0 for XP Help Plz

D

Daniel Rossi

Hi i was wondering if anyone has msn messenger or windows messenger latest versions installed on windows xp and could zip up ther files and send them to me or give me a link plz as in tafe we cant d/l and install the prog but we can run it ne help is greatly appreciated

The setup file of MSN Messenger is 4.66MB. I'm not sure how I could possibly send it to you. I could have uploaded it to my webspace, but since you say you can't download, that would be quite pointless.

i can d/l

i can download what i am asking for is some one that has msn or windows messenger installed on win xp to zip up ther folder of it soo i can then extract it and run it from the directory as i cant d/l and install it from the net as im as a guest account and dont have admin rights

Re: i can d/l

Originally posted by Daniel Rossi
i can download what i am asking for is some one that has msn or windows messenger installed on win xp to zip up ther folder of it soo i can then extract it and run it from the directory as i cant d/l and install it from the net as im as a guest account and dont have admin rights

Ah okay...
Here's the latest Windows Messenger files zipped up (1024 KB):
< Link Removed >
:)
Let me know when you finish downloading it, so that I can delete it from the server.

Daniel Rossi, Why did you want to install it at TAFE? TAFE is a educational college like university. You are supposed to abide by the college internet policy. If you can't download it and install stuff from TAFE then that is a breaking of the rule. Just my advice!

thats ok hehehehehe, well really its one of those things we signed documents to say not to this n that but everyone does it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back