Windows Messenger v5.0 for XP Help Plz

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Daniel Rossi, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Daniel Rossi

Daniel Rossi Guest

Hi i was wondering if anyone has msn messenger or windows messenger latest versions installed on windows xp and could zip up ther files and send them to me or give me a link plz as in tafe we cant d/l and install the prog but we can run it ne help is greatly appreciated

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

The setup file of MSN Messenger is 4.66MB. I'm not sure how I could possibly send it to you. I could have uploaded it to my webspace, but since you say you can't download, that would be quite pointless.

3. Daniel Rossi

Daniel Rossi Guest

i can d/l

i can download what i am asking for is some one that has msn or windows messenger installed on win xp to zip up ther folder of it soo i can then extract it and run it from the directory as i cant d/l and install it from the net as im as a guest account and dont have admin rights

4. NetRyder

Re: i can d/l

Ah okay...
    Here's the latest Windows Messenger files zipped up (1024 KB):
    < Link Removed >
    :)
    Let me know when you finish downloading it, so that I can delete it from the server.

5. Daniel Rossi

Daniel Rossi Guest

yep ive got it thankyou very much :>

6. NetRyder

Not a problem. Glad to help :)

7. Daniel Rossi, Why did you want to install it at TAFE? TAFE is a educational college like university. You are supposed to abide by the college internet policy. If you can't download it and install stuff from TAFE then that is a breaking of the rule. Just my advice!

8. Daniel Rossi

Daniel Rossi Guest

well every1 uses it even the lecturers an **** :p

9. Ok sorry. I must be mistaken. :(

10. Daniel Rossi

Daniel Rossi Guest

thats ok hehehehehe, well really its one of those things we signed documents to say not to this n that but everyone does it