windows messanger question...

D

DAZZ

hey, is there a way to find out a persons password, after they put it in windows messanger and logon??

so i can find out the password for my friends when they logon to there msn on my computer ???

:D :D

(keylogger) is that really ethical??? (keylogger) Do you really think your friends will stay friends? (keylogger) I really don't condone spying on peeps. (keylogger) Sorry, but I can't think of anything. (keylogger)

was there some type of hidden message in your post lonman? It just struck me as weird..hmmm

Remind me never to go on Dazz'z computer or site, he might hack me for my hotmail password...

LOL...im serious...i just wana screw with my friends hotmail

nothin much

and i wish i knew how to hack!!!

im meaning if someone typea there password on my copmuter and logon...is there a way to find out the password later???

lik ein registry...OR....is there a program to catch it??

I guess i'll never get a job putting subliminal messages in TV commercials, sigh. :(

Originally posted by Lonman
(keylogger) is that really ethical??? (keylogger) Do you really think your friends will stay friends? (keylogger) I really don't condone spying on peeps. (keylogger) Sorry, but I can't think of anything. (keylogger)

Originally posted by DAZZ
LOL...im serious...i just wana screw with my friends hotmail

nothin much

and i wish i knew how to hack!!!

Lon, I just dont think he picked up on it, do you? LOL

I hope he can find his registry hack. But i think using a program like KEYLOGGER would be much easier myself, lol. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back