Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Electronic Punk, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    While out here in New York, one of the things MS has reminded me about was some of the features of the Photo Gallery beta and showed me a couple I didn't know about (basically easily managing photos and going as far as gettingthem on facebookm quickly and easily.)

One of the features I have been having the most fun with has actually been creating Panoramic images, so I take my source photographs:

And then easily select them all and then stich... - which has a resolution of 8420x3019

(full : )

I have been having so much fun with this, creating some of these that are 180 degrees. This particularone seems to have only grabbed three of the photos. I created one earlier that used 14 different photographs!

Attached Files:

2. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

New York
    It's a step in the right direction and builds nicely on the Windows Photo Gallery (which I already like). I do, however, hope they boost the speed of the new "Live" version because it can be sluggish at times.
  3. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Happy Valley
    I have this and love it.. It is a very good program.