Windows Live Messenger 9.0 Now On Connect

atsaunier

OSNN Newbie
UPDATE: Windows Live Messenger 9.0 Beta Now Available On Connect

Microsoft is expected to officially open the beta program for Windows Live Messenger 9.0 this afternoon (or early evening). Windows Live Messenger 9.0 is the next generation of Windows Live Messenger, this release is a "major" release and as such there will be no further interim builds for Windows Live Messenger.

The beta program for Windows Live Messenger is by invitation only and those invitations were sent out last week on Tuesday -Wednesday (the 21st, and 22nd respectively). Currently the beta program has been limited to 5,000 testers and will later be expanded to a larger group.

As reported by several sites, the program was not put on hold at all due to the feature list being leaked over the holiday weekend, additionally, sites also reported that some testers had already gotten the build and that was just a rumor. Coincidentally, almost all of the sites that had posted the feature list for Windows Live Messenger had politely removed the list of features.

Again, the beta program is expected to officially start this afternoon or early evening. We will be updating this post when the build is released on Microsoft’s Connect web site. We will share more information as it comes in and we will share as much information as we are allowed to by our non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

Source:Winxperts.net

Gonna have to read that NDA before I do comment too much :)

The beta leaked earlier today so will prob. be shut down as the test servers won't be able to cope.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back