Windows Blinds

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by IDLE, Mar 8, 2005.

1. IDLE

IDLE OSNN Senior Addict

welli finally joined in the coolness of windows blinds and want to make my desktop a little creative. Once installing this app, just for grins i went ahead and select one of the themes that it comes with. when i apply the theme nothing really changes all that much

the start bar changes to a 2000 looks with a colored task bar. the start menu is just colored as well. only thing that changes for the theme is when i open firefox, the top bar has changed properly but thats it. ive tried many different themes but all the same.

i installed this app when I had the XP theme on. not sure where to go with this.

once i get home i can get a screen shot up for yall to show you what im talking about.

2. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

what version of WindowBlinds are you running. Not all themes will work with earlier versions of WB. Make sure you have the latest which is 4.50d

3. IDLE

IDLE OSNN Senior Addict

ill have to check but it came with i think 4 themes and i tried those...and they diditn work. no matter if i Dl them or used the one that came with it.

4. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

DL some themes from their site. Just look over the themes and what they will skin so you are happy with the result.

PK and myself both use WindowBlinds 4.xx

Just try different themes till ya get the one you really like. :)

5. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

the only time I had things like that happen are when I didnt reboot after installing WB.

6. IDLE

IDLE OSNN Senior Addict

here is the SS

Attached Files:

7. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

You did click the "apply this skin" button rite?

I have to ask. :)

8. IDLE

IDLE OSNN Senior Addict

lol yes. only thing that doesnt change in the skin is the start menu and tasb bar. the start button looks like the old windws but a different color.

btw i have version 4.2