Windies features

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by silent_bob, Apr 29, 2002.

1. silent_bob

silent_bob Guest

All this chat of longhorn (nu windies version) has got me finkin, which i must say is very unussual!!!

Anyway are there any features u would like to see removed, added to the xp platform for the next M$ release??

I'll start:

I would like a method by which i could make a shortcut to ANY function in windows. Either an icon to clik on or a shortcut key combo. (I guess some one is gonna tell me that this is already possible!!)

2. robin.munro

robin.munro Guest

Mmm...

Now there is a thought, something like a hybrid between powertoys and Win98LIte....

Alll those stupid wee things that you find in the tweaks section (no that I am knocking your tweaks section - it's great) - but if there was a good we programmer that could knock up a simple program that could save us finding all these regestry keys and removing messenger etc. it would reduce instalation time dramatically.....

Just a though.....:D

3. dijital

dijital Guest

i agree. not thats its very hard to do, but i hate windows messenger. that should be an option, not install automatically.

4. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

1stly the dog needs putting down (from search facility)! - its ok i know how to turn it off.

2ndly, I'd get quickres back to the toolbar, so I can easy change resolutions.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but my mind hurts now, @ work u see.