Winamp

pay for crap software?
ive used cdex in the past (amongst other rippers) and they were all shite (excuse the language). I was sent audiocatalyst by someone on icq over 4 years ago. quality is better than with cdex, it cost me nothing, i didnt have to hunt for it - i was sent it. thats all i gotta say.

cdex sucks goats anyway... who would use such a waste of harddrive space?

various bitrate is stupid anyway - who would wanna do that?

you pick a bitrate (i.e. 192 or 256) and stick with it. if your hdd gets full - buy a new one

If ya go to WinAmp [SIZE=+1]www.winamp.com[/SIZE] they will usually have whatever plugins you need.
Or they have Links to many sites with the plugins, codecs, addons or whatever. :D

thanks for all you help you guys!!!!:) i dont need help anymore! you dont need to post anything for this thread!!! laterz

Stealth

That's it, Just use us and then throw us to the curb! :rolleyes: I feel so used and... dirty. :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back