Winamp on taskbar

S

silent_bob

I've seen some screenshots u guys have posted with winamp controls integrated into the taskbar. So now for the inevitable question!

How do you do it???

or find some winamp taskbar controls(search google)..put them in a folder(anywhere) and rightclick the taskbar-toolbars-new toolbar and point it to the location of the folder. voila.....ur welcome

u bet bro:)
if u cant find anything on google, check out the forum at neowin.net. search the forums there, they have a lot of winamp controls...

i found a shellplayer in the form of the powertoys from M$, but it looks awfull, now im wonderin how to shange the look of the player any1 any ideas????

how do you replace the shells with thoughs? when i copy them over to system32, it says its bein used.

how do you replace the shells with thoughs?

rename the original dll file to shplayer.dll.bak or something, then just put the new dll in the directory and reboot...

catch23 i dont think so, yho maybe u could get it to sit on top of the taskbar somehow

Originally posted by
andy_rose

rename the original dll file to shplayer.dll.bak or something, then just put the new dll in the directory and reboot...
If the DLL is in use Windows will not let you rename it or replace it. I point this out because wyrlwyn said...
Originally posted by wyrlwyn

when i copy them over to system32, it says its bein used.

Originally posted by gonaads

If the DLL is in use Windows will not let you rename it or replace it. I point this out because wyrlwyn said...

It did 4 me! Make sure ur not using the default shall player (from powertoys). Alternatively u could boot in safe mode and change the file that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back