WinAmp 5.091 Is Now Official

yup, me! its still the best mp3 player imo

SPeedY_B said:
Does anyone actually still use Winamp ?

Don't be a hater. You know you still luv it... You just don't want to admit it. :p

:rolleyes:

It was a serious question, everyone I know has moved on to WMP10, iTunes or something else which is better.

oh i thought it was official when i got it... oh well as long as i have it in the end :D

I use it to listen to Shoutcast streams.

SPeedY_B said:
It was a serious question, everyone I know has moved on to WMP10, iTunes or something else which is better.
Yeah I'm with you. I hear audio player and I think iTunes. :p

I still use winamp, there's lots of skins for it that make me prefer it over foobar, which I use for the playlist function. Itunes and WMP10 have a great media library feature, but I don't use it often anyway, so the simplicity of winamp (usually) works for me :)

My relatives, on the other hand, all favour Itunes. Maybe it's also because they have an Ipod.. :)

I use WinAmp constantly... I have used it since day one. WMP10... every so often, but not that much. As for other players, i've tried many but I tend to like WinAmp more. Could be just a preference to it.

I'd give it a try (haven't used Winamp in ages), but with my Zen Micro on the way, I doubt all the more that I'm going to switch over from WMP10 now. :)

Nothing will ever replace Winamp. WMP10, tunes, RealPlayer, Foobar, Coolplayer, Sonique, Quicktime, etc combined couldn't carry the jock strap of this program. It is the best media player period ..

I didn't think I would ever stop using Winamp, but don't have it on my desktop or laptop anymore and pretty much use WMP10 for all my audio. I still use Zoom Player for my videos of course.

Johnny said:
Nothing will ever replace Winamp. WMP10, tunes, RealPlayer, Foobar, Coolplayer, Sonique, Quicktime, etc combined couldn't carry the jock strap of this program. It is the best media player period ..
i couldnt have said that better, but then again every one has their own taste and preferences, happy happy joy joy :smoker:

i use whatever looks best; and winamp has the best available skins. iTunes lacking skins is the only thing that puts me off it really, however i still use iTunes to sort the music and tags :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back