Win XP Pro 39.99 promo is back up

I ordered mine July 31 and recieved Aug 16. But seeing as I live in CA shipping was actually only one day shipped Aug 15.
So just over 2 weeks from order to recieve not bad at all

Pete

I'm damn glad it lasted until I received my paycheck then, but it's a shame that it didn't last long enough for a bunch to take advantage of it :/

Ordered mine on August 14th, just recieved it this minute from the UPS guy. Took two weeks only to get it.

Eddie doll is on top of my monitor now, cute little doll.

:cool:

Just keep checking it. That is how i found it the time around. I found the deal last time it was offered on the last day it was down by the time I got home from work to order it. I kept checking back every couple of days and they put it back up again.

I apologize for not posting the link when I first found it to be working again.

Pete

I must've missed the promotion (I ordered late morning on the last day it was up).

The reason I'm thinking this is my debit card hasn't been charged yet, I did receive an order receipt and number, so I emailed them back to get word, no response in 5 days or so :/

Anyone else end up like this?

Call them. UPS messed up when they delivered mine, someone told them my company moved so they sent it back. I did a search on google.com, found the # and called. It was reshipped that day and I should have it by the end of this week :D

Thanks for the info, but was there any delay in the $49.84 being charged to you?

*note*
I used debit, so I should've seen the amount taken out within' 1-2 business days...not 2 weeks + :)

*edit*
alrighty, found the #, but for a company that's working directly with M$ selling their products, they should have people on phones 24/7..

It's sunrise something or other, my email is at work. I used my debit card also, I wasn't charge until it was shipped

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back