Will I go blind?

XPletive

bbbb-ring...
I had LASIK surgery last Friday. Left eye is 20/20, but the right is
still kinda fuzzy. My question to all of you... will I go blind? :D

Nah, you should be allright. My mother's friend had Lasik, and his vision was fuzzy for quite. A bit longer for a week. I don't think it's anything serious, unless they messed up on your eye. They souldn't have though. Hope all goes well for you Mate.

yea that's a b*tch. but i hope u get all fine. :)

Consider yourself lucky that they can do the surgery to fix your eyes. I have an eye disease that they can do nothing about and it has left me "legally blind". No where near totally blind, I can still see good enough to build and play with computers but not anywhere close enough to be able to drive. Unfortunately for me there is nothing they can do at this point in time to help my eyes.

I'd love to have that done but I'm a chicken sh*t :p

you'll be okay.. your eye just went through some major trauma and needs time to heal..

Zanwar dont feel sorry for me it actually works out very well for me. Because of it I am able to stay home and raise my two sons who are 8&6 years old. I am a single dad and feel very strongly that kids should be raised by their parent(s) and not a day care. Social Security pays me enough to live off of and I even manage to buy a new computer toy now and then. Might sound very strange but my crappy eyes actually work to my advantage.

YES...if you dont stop playing with yourself. :D :D

Seriously though EXpletive, I hope all goes well, as I`m sure it will.

XPletive--ya just need some healing time, I know numerous people who have had the lasik surgery, and every one of them raves about how well they can see now...even seeing (pardon the pun) the sucess rate for myself, I'm with Jewelzz, I'm too chicken to have it done myself.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back