Will be gone for a month...

I'm at the Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) International Airport right now! Sitting here in the premiere lounge with food, drinks, my laptop and high speed internet. What more could I ask for?
:D

Have an 8 hour stopover before I board the connecting aircraft to Bombay. Going to spend around 5 hours of that in here, and then go and look around the shops. It's a great airport! Lots of stuff around to check out.

The flight so far has been nice and smooth, although really long. :p 14 hours to Taipei, where we stopped for 45 mins, and then about 4 hours to KL. Now the last leg to Bombay remains.
Spent most of my time on board watching Matchstick Men and Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas; listening to music, playing those Nintendo-style games on the little screens, and sleeping. Got a seat next to the emergency exit, so it was great...lots of leg room :)

Anyways, going to relax here for a bit, and perhaps stick around the forums for a while...

Sounds like a long haul, but i'm sure it will be worth it!.
HAve a great time, and enjoy yerself,
(even though you're probably there already by the time of this posting.)
Look forward to the pics on your return. :D

NetRyder, Have a great and safe trip. Enjoy yerself as much as you can and return happy. Take pics and post when ya get back. Happy Holidays to ya. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back