Wii secrets, cheats, Photos, Support

Re: Wii Impressions, Photos, Support

hmm..... honestly don't know if i explored that section of the mines.....

If at all possible, Zombie, think you could try to take a picture in the general area as to where that chest is? or maybe looking at the chest from somewhat of a distance if you can see it? hard to tell from just the map alone.

It is the area of the last magnetic crane before the boss. I have not been able to see the chest but marked a star on picture where I think it is but it may not be there.

There is another chest in the water and a fairy is in the area too. When you first enter the area there are lots of flaming arrow snipers on the platform where bow is targeting (in the picture).

Attachments

• area.jpg
    area.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 169

hmm..... don't remember. might go into there again later and see if i did get it or if i can figure out how to get it.

If you did get it or figure out how to then let me know.

Apparently the wii can use the gamecube action replay and load and run a snes emulator.

See here

Apparently according to the title this is the wii "boating" Snes9x :p

Apparently the wii can use the gamecube action replay and load and run a snes emulator.

See here

Apparently according to the title this is the wii "boating" Snes9x :p

Yes was sure we would see some neat worka arounds with the SD card option

:laugh: gotta love it baby!! :laugh:

I was able to get that chest in Goron mines.

You can not get it until you get the clawhook as you have to hook the fencing surrounding the platform. The chest has a rupee worth 50 in it.

Well, just beat zelda in about 45hrs, now its time for some side stuff :D

Just got this in my email from nintendo
wiiiisl6.jpg

Looks like enough people are complaining about damages :suprised:

They have that posted on the site too but in a little different language.
For example, in Wii Sports bowling, the proper way to let go of the ball while bowling is to release the "B" button on the Wii Remote—DO NOT LET GO OF THE Wii REMOTE ITSELF.
I wonder if some people are saying they thought you were supposed to launch the wiimote at the screen?

i especially like where it says:
excessive motion may cause you to let go of the remote and may break the wrist strap
fairly certain there's more for people to worry about than the wrist strap.

Zombie: i think people just get WAY too into the game, and think they're actually playing it like they would in real life..... hence letting go of the remote completely, possibly by accident.... Hard to say really. Think they shoulda put something about not letting go of the remote as the little warning when you start a game, not to tighten the wrist strap.

Anyone planning to get Far Cry Vengeance?

From what I have read the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo is pretty accurate in this game.
When Nintendo first unveiled its newest entry into the console wars, people were immediately impressed with the potential the controller brought to the FPS genre. No longer would gamers be confined by a dual-analog control setup. Finally, there might be a way to play a FPS that could actually rival a mouse and keyboard in accuracy and speed. Unfortunately, the first batch of first-person shooters on the Wii only scraped the surface of the system's true potential. While Call of Duty 3 made attempts at refining FPS control on the console, Red Steel seemed to take a step in the wrong direction.
Enter Far Cry Vengeance. This game goes a long way toward proving the potential of the FPS genre on the Wii. While Ubisoft is still making use of the bounding box technique featured in every FPS so far on the console, there are significant enhancements to the control setup, elevating it over its counterparts on the Wii. Upon booting up the game, the first thing we noticed was just how responsive the control was compared to other titles out there. It was only a matter of minutes before we were cruising around the jungle, popping baddies in the head with ease
Full Review

From what I have read the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo is pretty accurate in this game.

Full Review

For sure Far Cry is a fantastic game and I am really hopeing to see a new PC version soon , I have a friend who works at Ubisoft here in Montreal and he whispered me some info :eek:

After looking at the game we will wait for the next PC version .... not the kind of game I really want for the Wii I am hopeing to see a really cool baseball game and golf from the Wii

Last edited:
i'm actually debating between either getting that as my next game purchase, or DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2. fairly certain i'll like both... but Tenkaichi 2 seems to favor the "beat the crap outta friends" end of console gaming more than FarCry: Vengeance.

We have the DBZ game and it is very cool can be played with a GC controller but 2 nanchucks are the way to go !!!!!!!!!!

Been looking around Ebay and wow the Wii is really selling well all kinds of bids and selling rather high as well .... really looks like Nintendo has a winner here .

Last edited:
Nintendo has recalled all the Wii remote straps you can get them replaced for free from your Nintendo repair center .... they are making a newer version that is almost 2 x as thick .......... the game gets people so excited they really swing the remotes around !!!!!! shows how thrilling the Wii really is ... and of course now all the PS3 fanboys will be saying how cheap the Wii is a its not made properly LOLOL

I guess they did not think people would get this excited and involved over a video game huh ?

think they've said something along those lines for quite some time now. Nintendo wasn't expecting people to get this excited about the games. but i guess that some of the people that didn't think it was worth it to read the very short little warning about NOT LETTING GO of your remote kinda deserved what they got. cruel to say, yes.... but is it the truth..... yes. as one commenter on Gizmodo said... you don't need to play Wii Sports Tennis as if you were Pete Sampras or Andre Agassi (don't know if i spelled either of those right....).

Full Review

I checked it out from work a few days ago, in all honesty it looks like a n64 game. I know the wii isnt about graphics but this is horrid, the textures are so blurry . The controls a bit complicated at first, but after you get used to them its easy. And lets not forget the AI, which stands pretty much in one place and shoots at you...thats it. The sound is also just as bad, I could hear when a sound was over. An AI would say something like "There he i..." and the sound would cut off. id give it a 2/5 simply because of the machete, which is the only fun part of the game. If you like games simply because of the controls you will probably enjoy farcry but its nothing more than redsteel with blurry textures and slightly worse graphics. If any of this doesnt make sense its because I joke woke up :D

I checked it out from work a few days ago, in all honesty it looks like a n64 game. I know the wii isnt about graphics but this is horrid, the textures are so blurry.
I know this may be off topic for this thread (and that I may sound like a troll), but all of the games look graphically bad to me on the Wii. I mean it's one thing to not focus on graphics, but come on. This is beginning the age of HDTVs so graphics are a factor. I'll just stick with my 360, and Twilight Princess on the Gamecube.

vivid

Strange thought I made a joke about that comment but I guess it got deleted

I look at Far Cry and I dont think I would enjoy playing after playing Far Cry 64bit on my main rig because I see details in such high definition that anything less on a title like that would not be for me , I got the Wii for everything that the PC cant offer and thats why I dont need any other console my Video card alone cost me $600 and I have 3 gigs of ram ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back