Wii secrets, cheats, Photos, Support

Re: Wii

Well in some games (ie wii sports) it has the warning about making sure the strap is secure around your wrist and you are in an area where you wont knock someone's teeth out :dead: :lick:... there's no way you win a lawsuit with that warning on there

Hahaha,
I find this so funny that they have to have "Common Sense Warnings" on there Video Games :)

yeah.... i really hope that message will be made to be like..... a once and done thing. maybe show it when you start a new game, and never show it for that saved game again.

One thing i've been drooling over the possibilities of...... since Wii will have a web browser "in the near future"...... wonder if savedgames will be downloadable straight to the internal memory or to a SD card to use. that'd so rock. no more need for a $50 USB-capable memory card that'll only get used for one game and returned within a few days and wasted gas money.

yeah.... i really hope that message will be made to be like..... a once and done thing. maybe show it when you start a new game, and never show it for that saved game again.

One thing i've been drooling over the possibilities of...... since Wii will have a web browser "in the near future"...... wonder if savedgames will be downloadable straight to the internal memory or to a SD card to use. that'd so rock. no more need for a $50 USB-capable memory card that'll only get used for one game and returned within a few days and wasted gas money.
Interesting.

Hahaha,
I find this so funny that they have to have "Common Sense Warnings" on there Video Games

Never seen it outside the Wii Sports which is included with the Wii to show people how to use the remote's so its not really an issue at all . :)

HIYA!
Crash, um, mom, i think we need a new tv.
Billy, get your A$$ out of my house, your 42!

I must say that if I buy any of the newer consoles Wii would be it. Mario Kart rocks your socks.

seems to me shamus deserves a sticky by now and this thread is stuck till this new thing becomes an old thing

this console seems to be getting plenty of attention, someone want to rename the thread so we can whore some traffic down here?

Re: Wii Impressions and Photos

WOW the Wii got me a sticky!!!! Damn now if only I could get me a second nanchuck LOLOL

Those things are selling for 2 x retail on ebay !!

ps: Thanks Perris

Re: Wii Impressions and Photos

I say its time for a system code thread so we can use the message boards :D

I'm actually at the Zora domain... where i am stuck. can't figure out how to get back to Lake Hylia to more than likely talk to the light spirit there, or how to melt the ice (and... the reason i didn't put a spoiler for that is.... when ISN'T the Zora domain frozen?)

Maybe you can help me out :D. I just go done with death mountain and Minda keeps telling me to goto lanaryu, where the hell is it!?!?! I just get to a road with rocks in it, do I need to find a bomb bag or something?

Re: Wii Impressions, Photos, Support

guess you never stopped in at the bomb guy to begin with? go to Kakariko (think that's spelled right), go into the bomb shop, and try to buy a bomb. he'll say you have nothing to carry it in, and sell you a bomb bag with some bombs.

guess you never stopped in at the bomb guy to begin with? go to Kakariko (think that's spelled right), go into the bomb shop, and try to buy a bomb. he'll say you have nothing to carry it in, and sell you a bomb bag with some bombs.

heh, found that out a few minutes after I posted...boy do i feel like a noob :D

In Goron Mines I can not seem to get to this chest. There is another chest in the same area under the water but this one seems to be up high or something.

Anyone know how to get to it?

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 137

Sry man we are playing

DRAGONBALL Z TENKAICHI 2 baby!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO just won a 2nd Nunchuck on ebay !!!

Not sure about the Wii but why would you need it for the Wii it is wireless ready or am I missunderstanding you ? Ok wait sorry I see now why you would use that as far as I can read that should work for you ... let me look for some info

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back