Wii secrets, cheats, Photos, Support

Re: Wii

I paid $655 for my Wii an extra Wii remote and 3 games ..then we ran over to the Walmart because I heard some guy on his cell say "what they have Zelda at Walmarts!!!" So like a bullet ran right across the parking lots, then I spent another $134 for 2 more games.

I gotta say this was a great deal what a fantastic fun invention this is by Nintendo thumbs up!!!!

The Wii remote or as I typed Wiimote is a term used by some people in our case hard to call us Nintendo haters << I have bought every single console ever made by this company and have never been dissapointed.

Last edited:

I have not had this problem and I have mine on top of the TV without the stand. I put the foam pads on the sensor and I have it placed so it is right on the front edge of the TV. I can aim anywhere toward the TV and the sensor picks up the motion. You may want to try going into Wii options and adjust the sensitivity of the sensor bar.

Same here no problems what so ever with the Wiimote :lick:

I hate the companies.
The only reason i might not buy a Wii, is because all the games i would play come out on ps3 or xbox360. But i do love the size and the simplicity of the Wii, il lprobably end up getting it, simply due to its price. I will also, sadly end up getting an XBOX 360, because of Halo 3 :(

One of the big dislikes health care professionals have about video games is that kids and adults sit in one spot only moving their fingers to push buttons and get no exercise like they would if playing outdoors or other physical activity. Nintendo has somewhat addressed this issue with the Wii as you are moving your arms and wrists plus your fingers to play games. Like in Wii Sports you move your arm in bowling as if you are bowling's; swing your arms in tennis or baseball as if playing those for real; in boxing you punch your arms as if really fighting someone. In Zelda you swing your arms like really swinging a sword, etc. Also, moving your arms around like this is sometimes easier if standing up so your are doing that instead of sitting down. Yes, it is not as much exercise as running around outside playing or participating in sports but it is a lot more then just sitting in one spot pushing buttons.

Can you have the option not to do the method that makes you look really silly?
Im sure, if there is an option to not use your whole body, people will choose that. For space issues/laziness issues.

You can just flick your wrist instead of swinging the whole arm and it works just as well that way , there are ways to adjust the motion detector if needed, and yes AZ you got that right the sitting around days have changed with the Wii ...no console offers what the Wii offers with this option the rest are just going with sitting on your @$$ and getting fatter option .

so if i went to best buy they probably wouldn't have one?

I paid $655 for my Wii an extra Wii remote and 3 games ..then we ran over to the Walmart because I heard some guy on his cell say "what they have Zelda at Walmarts!!!" So like a bullet ran right across the parking lots, then I spent another $134 for 2 more games.

I gotta say this was a great deal what a fantastic fun invention this is by Nintendo thumbs up!!!!

The Wii remote or as I typed Wiimote is a term used by some people in our case hard to call us Nintendo haters << I have bought every single console ever made by this company and have never been dissapointed.
And that is because you're a fanboy ;)

I heard the Wiimote is awesome at ruining expensive TVs. The wriststrap breaks and the wiimote goes right through the display. Nice!

And that is because you're a fanboy ;)

I heard the Wiimote is awesome at ruining expensive TVs. The wriststrap breaks and the wiimote goes right through the display. Nice!

I call BS you see how that strap broke? Looks like it was cut. It would not break in the middle like that. No way.....

Anyone swinging the remote so hard to go through a TV has issues IMO as there is no reason to swing or move it with that much force. A slight flick of the wrist or even slow movement works the same as far as my experiences have been so far.

I call bs also on that the strap would not break that way and again there is no reason at all to have to use any real force to play any of the games

I didn't see the strap picture, but I don't see who would cut a strap THEN throw a wiimote into their several-thousand dollar display.

I would perform Operation REDRUM on whomever did that to my TV..

I didn't see the strap picture, but I don't see who would cut a strap THEN throw a wiimote into their several-thousand dollar display.

I would perform Operation REDRUM on whomever did that to my TV..

Why not people buy brand new PS3's and smash them with sledghammers :lick:

They also buy new wiis and do that.
But they are retards.
And got paid to do it.

The strap is very strong, the idea of it breaking that early in the game is ridiculous, maybe a few years down the road when the material gets some wear and tear

Shamus: Wow you got pretty far in Zelda already sounds like... I'm in the forest temple now

I'm actually at the Zora domain... where i am stuck. can't figure out how to get back to Lake Hylia to more than likely talk to the light spirit there, or how to melt the ice (and... the reason i didn't put a spoiler for that is.... when ISN'T the Zora domain frozen?)

and.... i could see someone cutting the strap in an attempt to possibly have the ability to sue Nintendo.... still kinda dumb though. what'd they get outta the deal.... a new remote w/ strap and a TV?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back