Why is everyone so sad as to try and shut down Peer 2 Peer Programs!!

the record companies are a bunch of hypocrites...they wernt jumping up and down when tape to tape cassette recorders were all the latest thing to have were they? Sony even used up and coming bands to promote thier mini disc etc.

I dont believe for a minute that the recording industry are losing any more money now than they did in the 80s when tape to tape copying was going on. It's all just another hype.

BTW, did anyone catch the last defacement of the RIAA a few weeks back? Check out the mirror on my site http://www.digital-junkies.net/riaa.html

Angelic :)

Originally posted by DigitalJunkie
I dont believe for a minute that the recording industry are losing any more money now than they did in the 80s when tape to tape copying was going on.
I remember doing plenty of that. I loved the "high speed dub" I had on mine. Kind of like broadband of its day. ;) :D

The RIAA needs to go after other companies other than the people responsible for P2P programs as well. I constantly see advertisments on TV, radio, newspapers etc... for hardware, or Broadband internet, pushing the ability to download mp3s faster and so on. In this case, we're being spammed to buy a product but when we get it, we can't use it because it's illegal.

i agree Krom ....they need to target ISP's (which they are testing now in court) its the easiest way to stamp out the P2P networks ....then the user becomes responsible for using the file sharing programs .....the thought of facing the judge may be enuff of a deterent the average P2P user

also agree that Broadband ISP's really push the "fast download" issue to sell they're services which is pathetic

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back