WHO's the BOSS?

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Don't ask why or how, it just happens...)

God comes and says,
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want all the women to go with St. Peter." [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want the men to make two lines:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One line for the men that dominated their women on earth...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women."

With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women are gone and there are two lines.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
[/FONT]​

rofl - not shabby

How did everyone die?

*runs*

how bout those who dont have a wife? :D

EDIT: I mean like those who are single... or were.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back