Who's tattoo'd ?

SPeedY_B said:
You need to be asked to get one? Oh dear.

No

Like they never said dude you should get one and stuff like that

He's got "Eat at Joes" on his left butt cheek.

*runs* :p

OK - here's an example of making the thread useful without pics...

I have no tats, but a good friend had one on the nape of their neck/upper back (cool location if you want my opinion)...

Anyway the interest is not the location (though relevant) it is the subject matter - which is three computer key's sketched out (you might guess which!)...

You see the idea is that if at some point when they are partying they have too much to drink or whatever and flake out they might need an effective "system reset".... or that's the way they tell it.

So they have the keys <CTRL> <ALT> <DELETE> tattoed there for someone to press for a system reset ;) :D

I kid you not, this is a true story.

The thing about it that gets me is that I can imagine a future when that combination keypress somehow becomes a relic, although i do have to say that day has not come yet. Be interested to hear others opinions on that one.... Then again it will not stop the tatt being cool and amusing in my opinion - somthing they can show the kids and tell a tale about, heh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back