Who's tattoo'd ?

Hehe

Sadly thats my best bud's tat :(

I am thinking on going down and getting sorta of the same thing but not with the deer since I dont fish.

Part of me dont think a tat will look right on me either

Attachments

• rebel.JPG
    rebel.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 92
That's an ugly tattoo if you don't mind me saying,I always think that flags look quite silly :speechless:

Evil Marge said:
That's an ugly tattoo if you don't mind me saying,I always think that flags look quite silly :speechless:
*agrees*

I guess you gotta enjoy the confederate flag

Pretty much everybody around here likes it

I'm not a big fan of the random designs like speedys

Like I sorta like them but then again I don't

This is only my experience mind you but when I see people with a flag representing their country tattooed on their body I think "half wit"
Seems to be only a certain type of person who goes for that kind of thing and they have the intelligence of a newt :yowch:

What do you expect. Tittles does live in inbred-land. :p

Evil Marge said:
This is only my experience mind you but when I see people with a flag representing their country tattooed on their body I think "half wit"
Seems to be only a certain type of person who goes for that kind of thing and they have the intelligence of a newt :yowch:

Thing is that flag isn't representing our country.

It doesn't mean the same as it did back in the day

I think people that put a love ones name...like your wife or husband pending on who you are is pretty stupid.

Now if it was your parents or sister or brother or your own kid yeah.

Not saying anybody on here has one but I was just thinking that. If you have your wife's name as a tat or something and you split then what about the tat lol

You get it covered up. I know someone who had an ex's name on their forearm. When they moved on, got it covered with a panther, recently he's got bored of that, and now has a large tribal design up his arm.

I must agree though, there was a guy getting his girl's name tatoo'd up his inner forearm when I was getting mine done. Apparently it took her 6 months to convince him to get it done. It's ok if it's quite small and can be covered, I guess. But this was big olde-english letting up the whole of his forearm... his arm though, so it's up to him :)

SPeedY_B said:
You get it covered up. I know someone who had an ex's name on their forearm. When they moved on, got it covered with a panther, recently he's got bored of that, and now has a large tribal design up his arm.

I must agree though, there was a guy getting his girl's name tatoo'd up his inner forearm when I was getting mine done. Apparently it took her 6 months to convince him to get it done. It's ok if it's quite small and can be covered, I guess. But this was big olde-english letting up the whole of his forearm... his arm though, so it's up to him :)

Yeah forgot about covering it up

I kinda like the tribal band around the arm like my two buddies have. I am the only one that doesn't have a tat cause I never really thought about it and they never asked me to get one.

Tittles said:
Yeah forgot about covering it up

I kinda like the tribal band around the arm like my two buddies have. I am the only one that doesn't have a tat cause I never really thought about it and they never asked me to get one.
You need to be asked to get one? Oh dear.

SPeedY_B said:
What do you expect. Tittles does live in inbred-land. :p

Well if ya go by the way the Bible spells it out we are all inbred. :s

Adam and Eve, etc...

How do ya think their kids had kids, hmmmmm? :eek: :speechless:

found a pic of the tatoo I used to have. If I ever get one, probably do something similar.

Attachments

• tatoo.jpg
    tatoo.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 72
SPeedY_B said:
You need to be asked to get one? Oh dear.
Sometimes it's best to just shake your head and be thankful for who we are :laugh:

kcnychief said:
found a pic of the tatoo I used to have. If I ever get one, probably do something similar.

Use to have? What, it wore off? :p

kcnychief said:

Used to have........If I ever get one???? I'm confused

Yeah it was one of those hemp or somethin tatoos, washed off in about 2 weeks.

Reall cooly symbol though - got it because I wanted it, wanted a trial run first. Showed up at work the next day, they said I couldn't work with that because I can only have something like 1" of a tatoo showing.

I don't work there anymore though :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back