Who would win in a fight?

Originally posted by Bytes back

Oh no we're not !! We're sitting here in our cosy police station sharing cookies and milk with madmatt and gonaads
Your "envelope" is on the way. Wait a minute! I'm the Mayor. You work for me. I'll share some kryptonite with you. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
I'm holding...watchu need. Hurry up the PO-lice are coming. Duck and run!!!:eek:

It figures you'd be holding but Supermans XRay vision will see it on you. Then he blasts you from a mile away with his eye beams. Way out of the range of the kryptonite

[P§eüðøKe®]

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]

It figures you'd be holding but Supermans XRay vision will see it on you. Then he blasts you from a mile away with his eye beams. Way out of the range of the kryptonite

[P§eüðøKe®]
But, I have Dracula with me. He will hypnotise Superman!

But, I have Dracula with me. He will hypnotise Superman!
but Drac's powers only can work at a closer range plus Superman is not phased by Drac's wussy girly powers. and Drac's powers work against the weak willed and weak minded anyway and Superman has neither

[P§eüðøKe®]:p

plus its daylight out and Drac cant do the light thing so Drac is dead.. dust to dust ashes to ashes

Your "envelope" is on the way. Wait a minute! I'm the Mayor. You work for me. I'll share some kryptonite with you. ;)

Right we're on our way !!! :D

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
plus its daylight out and Drac cant do the light thing so Drac is dead.. dust to dust ashes to ashes
But you know of Vlad the Impailer don't you?

Right we're on our way !!! :D

Hang on a minute, this is a British web site, so that makes you a British mayor, whuch means I don't work for you, so back to my milk and cookies :p :D

EP would win, definitely, he has cool toys, ability to fly (while inebriated), is not weakened by kryptonite, AND, has the most powerful weapon of all, Trance music, let some of those other heroes listen to Tiesto at Gatecrasher, then see if they can do anything menacing towards the supplier of the music.

But you know of Vlad the Impailer don't you?

Yes I have heard of him but he turned into Dracula and the light thing dude the light thing ... Vlad aka Dracula = DEAD
:D

I'm holding...watchu need.

:eek: X, you're making this extremely difficult for me *sigh*

*zipped lips*

Ah yes, but death is merely an inconvienience for Dracula, couple of drops of blood and he's back in business. Let the rest try that stunt !!:D

Ah yes, but death is merely an inconvienience for Dracula, couple of drops of blood and he's back in business. Let the rest try that stunt !!:D

Superman came back from the dead it was abig comic issue I have 3 or 4 of them...plus once Drac is burned into ashes you just scatter them and he is gone forever.

Oh my god I cant believe we have this going for this long ...
I NEED A LIFE
or maybe I will accept my fate and live with it

who would win

I would have to go with Dracula. depending on which version of him you use. he can do mind control. fly. go to mist form(lets see any of them dammage a vampire in mist form) some can go out in the daylight(and the ones who can't can ware spf3000 sunblock) some can move thier heart around so it make it hard to stake them. and don't forget superman gets his power from the sun. so even without kryptonite you could lock him away underground untill hes weak. (you can get him there by telling him louis is in trouble) some vampire can also be invisable through mind tricks also.(also known in whitewolf as obfuscate(spelling?) that and dracula can alwayse vamp 300+ people and make them go after all of them never actually showing himself. and those 300 would all have similer but lesser powers. then you can go like blade and have all the neet batman like weapons. so Dracula with his powers then give him modern weapons armor and technolagy I can't see getting defeted easily by anyone but Kane (the first vampire according to whitewolf)

Folci

Hey!! I'd like to know where Wonder Woman is in all of this? She's a super heroine and with PMS, she's woop all their butts :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hey!! I'd like to know where Wonder Woman is in all of this? She's a super heroine and with PMS, she's woop all their butts :D
Yeah, and she has that invisible air plane that does no good cause you can still see here. :rolleyes: But, she does have the magic rope that makes you tell the truth. And, she has those two "thingies" that can mesmorize anyone. :D

Yeah, and she has that invisible air plane that does no good cause you can still see here. :rolleyes: But, she does have the magic rope that makes you tell the truth. And, she has those two "thingies" that can mesmorize anyone. :D
I'd like her added and my vote changed please :D

Woman Power, baby!!!

wonder woman

you could also add she-ra, catwoman, care bares, Gremlins, Shirt Tails, mighty mouse, pink panther, gummy bears, Tundercats, Mumra, Conan the barbarain, seth, rathamon, smurfs, gargamel, Merlin, AO, Raistlin, Gandolf, tasselhoff,sturm, tanis, kitara, Tika, and many many more. then you could also add in video game characters like Max Payne, Duke Nuke'em, Laura Croft, Simon Belmont(I know he can kill dracula hehehe) and many others.

Cartoon version of Celebrity boxing maybe?

Folci

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back