Originally posted by U2Penn
go to the gym 3 times per week.
monday: chest, shoulders, triceps
wed: legs
fri: back and biceps

You only take certain bits of your body on certain days??? :eek: :D

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I use my exercise bike 5 days a week.

Marge - I was polite - I could've - but didn't ask how you used (perhaps abused?) your exercise bike! ;)

I RIDE it and then when I can't do no more I call it disgusting names :cool:

I had twenty years of physical pain/strain and now instead of “working out” or exercising as it used to be called (before it was a saleable item) have found that “working in” in much more acceptable. All you need to do is think that you are involved in strenuous physical activity whilst performing the extreme act of body toning by swinging from left to right on you’re office chair (you know the ones with wheels on). This is followed by the extreme physical act of lifting a one pound weight (which usually contains a special type of liquid) many times in the up and down direction, the result of which means you miss breakfast thus saving the dreaded calorific intake so you get “toned-up” and loose weight. Become an aficionado of the “lets take the p***” out of the public by their lack of knowledge of what “fit” means and at the same time build an empire by opening “gyms/health spars” all over the planet most of which do most of their trade in or at the bar. Middle-aged women, aged pop starts, and anyone with an inferiority complex seem to be drawn to such establishments. Lets keep fit should be replace with “lest keep intelligent”.

Heh - heh - I am not going to ask what you mean by "I ride it" - you just better hope Gonaads does not see that comment!:p

Originally posted by damnyank
Heh - heh - I am not going to ask what you mean by "I ride it" - you just better hope Gonaads does not see that comment!:p

I mean't I ride it.......Take that anyway you like :p

aye is it good if u workout 2 times a day? lets say u work out every morning, then go to school, then workout again at night. Is this good?

Originally posted by _DM_
can u guys tell me this... If a skinny person works out will they get big? or will they just look cut up and still be skinny?

No matter how skinny/fat you may be, these rules usually apply:

Lift pretty heavy weights with a small amount of repetition and your muscles will grow in size.

Lift "light" weights with a high amount of repetition and your muscles will become harder and more "cut" while you still remain the same size.

yes thnxs guys, i'll go to the site. I just finished workin out i feel so good. i feel liek my muscles and my chest got kinda big. haha.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back