Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Halftime Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Oooooh, so you would rather another look at Janet Jackson's Booby?

I think the world would be a better place with more boobs out. Why, I'm all for freeing boobs, from oppressive restraints and forced bondage.

I think that there is just not enough love in the world, and that Janet Jackson's boob is the opeining salvo in the freeing of more boobs.

I think the world would be a better place with more boobs out. Why, I'm all for freeing boobs, from oppressive restraints and forced bondage.

I think that there is just not enough love in the world, and that Janet Jackson's boob is the opeining salvo in the freeing of more boobs.
For just $3.00 a day you can support your very own boob. We'll even send you a picture, that way you can't forget about the cause. There are billions of boobs out there that need our help, so sponsor a boob, if you don't do it, who will?

Wow, things have taken a very strange turn here. No shock that gonaads pointed it in that direction. :p

I point, you follow. The natural order of things. :p

don't normally like reviving threads like this, but as the playoffs coming up again and the pats/colts likely headed for another showdown in the playoffs.. well, let's ask the question again :)

Should be good, I definitely think the Colts have more of a chance than most of the world gives them. Let's just hope they both make it to a matchup, you never know what can happen before they get there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, id think the Patriots will win.
16-0
and the game will be at home, so the Colts can't cheat, like they did during the last playoff game, and during this season.

Should be a heck of a matchup and the Colts will be healthier. Overall the entire NFL playoff season should be great as a lot of teams are playing awesome football!

Hmm, id think the Patriots will win.
16-0
and the game will be at home, so the Colts can't cheat, like they did during the last playoff game, and during this season.

Hmmm... remind me again who lost their first round draft pick and got fined over 500k???

Oh YEAH.. that wa the PATs...

:rolleyes:

For the record, I truely believe that if the pats would establish their ground game more, they would simply be unstoppable... they become to predicatable when the throw so often... when they take out maroney and put watson in, you KNOW it is a pass play...

The Giants had their chance... and The G-Men have a MUCH better defense than the colts do... so I have to give it to Pats over Colts... this time...

Mike A!

I would agree that they are predictable, but few/no teams have shown they can stop it. If you know it's coming and you can't stop it, why would they not do it as much as they do?

Yeah,
Although I will admit, the Patriots running game needs some work, and our defense isn't as good as I would like it to be.

Yeah,
Although I will admit, the Patriots running game needs some work, and our defense isn't as good as I would like it to be.

The second portion of this statement makes no sense to me... the Pats have one of the most underrated defenses in all of the NFL... no one talks defense when they talk about the patriots...

WHY NOT??? they have the number 5 defense overall the number 5 defense versus the pass, and have only allowed a stingy 17.1 points per game... the most was the G-men, in the last game of the season in an almost PERFECT game by Eli Manning... if he had not thrown the interception, I believe the Pats would be going into the post-season with one loss... but it didnt, so they go on trying to prove they are the best NFL team ever...

Mike A!

The second portion of this statement makes no sense to me... the Pats have one of the most underrated defenses in all of the NFL... no one talks defense when they talk about the patriots...

WHY NOT??? they have the number 5 defense overall the number 5 defense versus the pass, and have only allowed a stingy 17.1 points per game... the most was the G-men, in the last game of the season in an almost PERFECT game by Eli Manning... if he had not thrown the interception, I believe the Pats would be going into the post-season with one loss... but it didnt, so they go on trying to prove they are the best NFL team ever...

Mike A!
Nobody is saying that the Pats defense is bad,
I'd just like it to be perfect :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back