Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Halftime Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Guys, the bet is great, but I think the loser should have to disclaim his favorite team on this thread once a day for a week, or be band from next years league.

The law has spoken!!!!

Colts outscored the Patriots by a margin of 32 to 13 in the second half. It was also the biggest comeback in AFC or NFC history for a championship game.

Last edited:
Got lucky.
peytons a little baby, asking not to sell tickets to new england fans, wish he would just go make another commercial, that little prick

Vanquished, you have next year, Go Colts, AFC Champions.
I had the 3 previous wins with Brady, colts got zip.
They will win the superbowl.
We were their title as no wins last hope.
Although i truly hope the Bears Crush the Colts.
And maybe, just maybe we all say they'll lose but they have come this far...

A.) The Colts played against the best defense in the NFL. They won.
B.) The Pats played against a team that blew it. They didn't win the game because of the way they played. They won because the way SD played.
If that happened with the chargers, it certainly happened tonight.
Our defense was not up to par and poor caldwell just couldnt snag those catches.
The colts still played the normal sh**** game they always play.

Come on Vanquished, how can you say that, this was one of the best match ups between the Colts and the Pats, nothing was sh** about it.

Come on Vanquished, how can you say that, this was one of the best match ups between the Colts and the Pats, nothing was sh** about it.
sure, the colts were sh**
and since you all made this thread fake with your poll rigging, i can say whatever i want.

Vanquished, But the Colts still won and your Pats will see them play the Super Bowl form home, about your saying what ever you want, your right but, so can ever Colt and Bear fan.

Well you did say and I QUOTE:

Put your money where your mouth is??

I got $50 says the colts beat the Pats by 7...

WELL? Time to put up or shutup as they say....

:eek:

You would have lost $50.00 with that spread. :p

sure, the colts were sh**
and since you all made this thread fake with your poll rigging, i can say whatever i want.

Actually The Pats were shiit. They Choked. They couldn't hold the lead when they needed to and Brady gave up the Int when he shouldn't have. The Pats choked, plain and simple.

Regardless of who won or lost, it was a great game. Anchors and commentators said after it was a game that will go down in history - mostly in part to the fact it was the largest comeback EVER (18) in an AFC/NFC Championship game or beyond (including Super Bowl). I mean when I was watching Brady on the last drive, it would have been great to see him come back. But, anyone with a pulse has to at least feel somewhat happy for Peyton and what he's accomplished.

He deserves it.

Actually The Pats were shiit. They Choked. They couldn't hold the lead when they needed to and Brady gave up the Int when he shouldn't have. The Pats choked, plain and simple.
I never said the pats weren't
I said our defense just couldn't do it the second half.
But the colts did nothing the first half, they stunk...
And if our defense wasn't so tired we woulda held them.
Lets be reasonable, what are the chances that the pats would have come back anyways.

Chances were quite good. Or what you are saying is that you had no faith in Brady that he could mount a comeback?

And yes the Colts were very flat in the first half. In the second half they were on their game and one half does not a game make.

I never said the pats weren't
I said our defense just couldn't do it the second half.
But the colts did nothing the first half, they stunk...
And if our defense wasn't so tired we woulda held them.
Lets be reasonable, what are the chances that the pats would have come back anyways.
You are right, the chances of the Patriots making a comeback down by 4 with one minute to go, and two timeouts is pretty slim. I mean Brady only has 24 game winning drives within the final two minutes of the game since 2001, most in the NFL - which by the way, include 6 in the playoffs. The man himself has 3 super bowl rings, and I think at least one of those times he was Super Bowl MVP (not sure though).

But yeah, your right, they had no chance. Good to see how much faith you "fans" have in your team. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back