who will run in 2008? *safe...no ranting*

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Perris Calderon, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

new york
    ha...a couple of great posts on that other thread got me to wondering who's going to be running for which ticket?

I couldn't believe the Dem's would actually try to run Hilary, but I guess some here thinks they will Field her as the candidate.

I doubt it

as far as the repubs, to me they will run jeb to continue the reign.

if repubs run jeb, I think McCain will feel disenfranchised, and will run for the Dem's

what are your thoughts?
  2. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

*smartazz comment below*

I hope to still be running in 08' and hope for teh support of the people I know.
  3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

Lehighton, PA
    *comment out of shear boredom*

i'm betting that one will be George Bush again, but he will change his name to Goorge Boosh, thinking that nobody will know it is him.
  4. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

McCain might get another shot for the GOP but I doubt Jeb would get the call since the GOP might want a fresh name to throw out there. Also I think that if we were speaking about 2012 or 2016 we might be mentioning Barack Obama for the Dems. He has gained tons of support in the Democratic Party and I don't see that fading
  5. leedogg

leedogg Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!

It will be Hillary vs Arnold. guess whos gonna get terminated? :p

I'd vote for Arny. Terrorists around the globe would think twice before messing with the US ;)
  6. Ferral_Imp

Ferral_Imp Moderator

Arnie can't run for pres cuz he wasn't born in the US and last I heard you had to be born in The US and 35 years old(I think that's the right age) to run for president.

As for who'd be running in 2008, all I gotta say is please let them have a brain and personal political platform. Or at least let them realize that mudchucking is not a proper campaign tactic. :(
  7. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

Democrat: Hillary Clinton or John Edwards
    Republican: Bill Frist or Rudy Guliani
    Could go either way: Zell Miller ;)

These are my predictions. I'll be sure to check back here in 2008 to see if I was close. :p
  8. emile lahoud and bashar el asad