who will run in 2008? *safe...no ranting*

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
ha...a couple of great posts on that other thread got me to wondering who's going to be running for which ticket?

I couldn't believe the Dem's would actually try to run Hilary, but I guess some here thinks they will Field her as the candidate.

I doubt it

as far as the repubs, to me they will run jeb to continue the reign.

if repubs run jeb, I think McCain will feel disenfranchised, and will run for the Dem's

what are your thoughts?

*smartazz comment below*

I hope to still be running in 08' and hope for teh support of the people I know.

*comment out of shear boredom*

i'm betting that one will be George Bush again, but he will change his name to Goorge Boosh, thinking that nobody will know it is him.

McCain might get another shot for the GOP but I doubt Jeb would get the call since the GOP might want a fresh name to throw out there. Also I think that if we were speaking about 2012 or 2016 we might be mentioning Barack Obama for the Dems. He has gained tons of support in the Democratic Party and I don't see that fading

It will be Hillary vs Arnold. guess whos gonna get terminated? :p

I'd vote for Arny. Terrorists around the globe would think twice before messing with the US ;)

leedogg said:
It will be Hillary vs Arnold. guess whos gonna get terminated? :p

I'd vote for Arny. Terrorists around the globe would think twice before messing with the US ;)

Arnie can't run for pres cuz he wasn't born in the US and last I heard you had to be born in The US and 35 years old(I think that's the right age) to run for president.

As for who'd be running in 2008, all I gotta say is please let them have a brain and personal political platform. Or at least let them realize that mudchucking is not a proper campaign tactic. :(

Democrat: Hillary Clinton or John Edwards
Republican: Bill Frist or Rudy Guliani
Could go either way: Zell Miller ;)

These are my predictions. I'll be sure to check back here in 2008 to see if I was close. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back