Who owns NTFS?

I think all $ goes into the site w/ hosting and the such ... EP is admin and I think Waddy pays for bw and such (from what I have gathered here). :)

Waddy is king and EP his prince and md and jewelzz able lieutenants... and the rest of us are just peons... I think...

i was not here for about 8 months but from waht i knew before was that the adds were paying for some of the bills of making this site happen, but after setting my friend up on a site and remote hosting and all i am woundering who else is paying for this, and i am not sure if they are makin money off this? but it is always goof for a resume to say that u owne NTFS.org

waddy owns NTFS.org and whatever the adverts don't cover, comes out of his pocket.

BTW Sazar, MdSalih and I are generals :p

it costs Waddy a LOT to run the server as it is dedicated (go look at prices for yourself). the ads help pay towards it :cool: we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his good will + generosity :D

he's doing a very big wireless project on a small island off england ;) you'll see him post news, but rarely on forums :(

dreamliner77 said:
So does this mysterious waddy really exist? :D
This is the last time I am going to explain this.

waddy = Electronic Punk = Steve Irwin

They are all personalities of the same person. A sick, twisted individual who beats us unmercifully.

yep, takes us mods, the smods and the admins and beats us with bread knives

Yeah, the adverts cover the hosting.
The US exchange rate is pretty poor atm, but fortunatly the server is also in the US, so the first part of this sentence is completely irrelevent.

Having NTFS on the resume definatly helps as have all the skills I have learnt keeping things together/running and updated,.

Geez, I hope Waddy exists. I've swapped messages with him. If he doesn''t exist...

It must be time to adjust my med's again.

LeeJend said:
Geez, I hope Waddy exists. I've swapped messages with him. If he doesn''t exist...

It must be time to adjust my med's again.

I think michael jackson is waddy

nah, he is definatly australian, or as the americans call em, english.
erm.

Jewelzz said:
waddy owns NTFS.org and whatever the adverts don't cover, comes out of his pocket.

BTW Sazar, MdSalih and I are generals :p

thats what you think :cool:

Electronic Punk said:
nah, he is definatly australian, or as the americans call em, english.
erm.

uh we call australians australians? wtf are you talking about?....

anyway- waddys da bomb, i've chatted with him @ the ntfs chatroom and he also helped me out one time with something. hes COOL!

Before our database problems, I pm'd Waddy about why he hasn't been around recently. He now works on hs own IT company now and he's devoting his web life to that more than NTFS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back