Who Is The Stig?

wigan_ukmale

OSNN Junior Addict
Anyone know who the new stig is on Top Gear?

Rumours have it that its a woman.

I've heard The Stig is Tiff Needell from 5th Gear. Supposedly the rumor goes that they can't show his face because he is a host of a rival tv show on a rival network......

just my 0.02:)

Have you guys never heard of top gear or fifth gear? They're a couple of UK car shows that are on once a week. test drives, commentaries, etc. Pretty good shows and they get to test drive some really cool cars!!

:)

So thats where that is. I would have guess it was in some other country :p

tomcatscort said:
Have you guys never heard of top gear or fifth gear? They're a couple of UK car shows that are on once a week. test drives, commentaries, etc. Pretty good shows and they get to test drive some really cool cars!!

:)

5th gear you say, only one I ever hear of is 'Top Gear'.

What frequency does it broadcast on? If satellite, what channel?

Top Gear and 5th Gear are for inadequate men with small johnson's :lick: :laugh:

evil marge said:
Top Gear and 5th Gear are for inadequate men with small johnson's

So does that apply to the large viewing figures that happen to be Women also?

Guys guys guys... the EDP (East Anglian paper) had the answer yonks ago! You guys are seriously behind the times! It's a bloke, I forget his name, but he's an ex Lotus test driver.

must be me then, strange no-one told me! :)

The old stig was a lotus test driver, the new stig is rumoured to be female but i dont know for sure. Could very well be.

Ahhh, I don't get to watch much Top Gear as I'm always at the pub quiz when it's on - I didn't realise there was a new one, I assumed they kept the existing one.

Khayman said:
Issues much. HAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHHA

Nah. i'm just kidding, you great :)
Thank you,I'm glad someone remembers how to smile :cheeky:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back