Who is the best James Bond?

i dont know who is who, never really pay attention to there real names!

My wife is a James Bond freak - has seen all the Bond movies 3 or 4 times.

So the answer is: Roger Moore

No arguement about it - I learned a long time ago not to agrue with the misses!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Burpster
sean connery
ninja.gif

sean connery...

he brought a different kind of style... though I must say both roger moore and pierce brosnan bring a different kind of aspect to the bond role...

timothy dalton was not too shabby in his opportunity though he was not definite bond material...

Originally posted by Sazar

timothy dalton was not too shabby in his opportunity though he was not definite bond material...

damn right i had to keep reminding myself that he was bond in The Living Daylights and Licence to Kill.

Holy crap people, are you all nuts? Have you all gone mad?

...I am the best James Bond.

Sean Connery is undoubtedly a great James Bond, probably the best.

But I really liked George Lazenby because he was a darker, more elusive character.

Brosnan is good too.

And as regards to the rumour that Robbie Williams wants (is to be) the next Bond - rubbish.

Mubbers

Is James Bond supposed to be a Secret Agent???
If he is he's not very good at it cause everbody knows who he is !!! :D

He is a commander in the royal navy.
Connery is the best, Dalton the worst (living daylights was horrible - tho I liked the darkness of licence to kill) , Brosnan is pretty damn good tho.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
He is a commander in the royal navy.
Connery is the best, Dalton the worst (living daylights was horrible - tho I liked the darkness of licence to kill) , Brosnan is pretty damn good tho.

well put.. my thoughts exactly...

that bloke in the last movie... the tall lad who was working for HM whatever or other department and was there to pick up brosnan a coupla times... colin salmon is his name... charles robinson is his character... seems a right bloke... might have to get used to him in the role though he does seem quite adequate... :)

BIG plus... he's english :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back