white stuff around fonts (its happenened before)

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by the_music_man, Feb 4, 2004.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

i have that white stuff around some of the font buttons and stuff. I had it before but i can't remember how to get rid of it!!

Attached Files:

2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

It looks like you you have the menu text background color set to white ..

3. the_music_man

it only gets white when i put my cursor on it

4. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

Just go through the advance appearnce settings and see which part is set to white, change it, was it the right bit? try again.... etc. If not, then i maybe part of the VS fault

5. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

Prodj,

Think about the title of your threads before posting....

6. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

exactly how I thought ... but yeah looks like font background color or something is messed up ...

7. the_music_man

you guys don't know what you are talking about. ummmm anyway.....can i actually get help here instead of spitter spatter??? I need the smart ppl to help b/c there the ones who helped last time this happened.

8. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

I do remember this issue before but damned if I am not having a hard time finding the solution. I had this happen about a year and a half ago. I am still looking to see if I can find it.

9. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

sorry ... /me puts on dunce cap and won't attempt to help anymore

10. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

I noticed you aren't usning a standard windows theme might be a bug with your theme, change it and see if it goes away.

11. Hsn

Hsn King

You know what... I had this problem too. There were other usernames on my computer but mine was the only one to have this problem. What I did was that I backed up all of my docs and important stuff, deleted my account and recreated it again. Haven't had that problem since. I don't think it is a problem with the apperence settings. :confused:

12. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Nice comment to the people trying to help. Seems you "think" you know everything about Pc's. Then figure it out yourself ;)

By the way you are now on my ignore list. Seeing that you don't appreciate people trying to help. You should'nt have any...

13. the_music_man

i was geting annoyed b/c people were commenting on my title and not the subject. i'm fully aware that i spelled it wrong - thanks bud! anyway back on topic, i changed the theme and now it doesn't do it ....but I think theres still away ot get teh white stuff off because I really liked that theme! it was silver blue! maybe i can just look for an update of it.