White Flame Telecaster

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Black-Syth, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

I've eyed this White Telecaster guitar with flames shaved into the headstock and body. I was going to purchase it, but I forgot about it because I got lost in school and work. Now, with school over, and me quitting my job, I got onto the Musician's Friend website, and browsed around for it. Not there, I searched more and more sites, and it's nowhere to be found. My final idea was to turn to those in the know. I've been on forums before, and I know that much can be learned from other people online. So, I turn to you, do any of you know information on this guitar? Where I can purchase it, specs, etc?

To be a little bit more specific, the guitar is white, it has an F-Hole, and it has wood colored flames. It seems to be a limited production guitar, not positive, though. Thanks in advance!

2. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

check the fender site?

sam ash music?

3. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

Done and done, buddy. I wouldn't be doing this on forums if I haven't checked the big music sites out. I appreciate it, though. I really want this guitar. :)

4. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

I couldn't find much, but I have some old guitar center catalogs sitting around, I'll try to dig them out tomorrow and take a look.