• Handspring Treo 600

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • AUDIOVOX XV 6600

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • other...let me know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about moto Q that just came out, im thinking about selling the razor and getting it. But ill like to first see it at the store, when i get a chance ill go check it out.
mot_q.jpg

Last edited:
Go for the audiovox.
Its smart phone the razr isnt.
What budget?
Anyways id go for the Audiovox, the razr i got tired with quickly.
Im looking into the cingular 8125.

Yeah, budget is key. I had the LGVX8100 and it was a great phone. Just bought the Treo 700w, so that's my new baby :D

I wouldn't buy the Treo 600. It was very bad and even Howard Stern complained about it being so bad. If you are hooked on the Treo and the 700w or 700p is outside of your budget then go with the 650 series. Very good phone/PDA.

As for the Moto Q, I'm a skeptic. The screen size is very small for a PocketPC Phone and the keys are too small (so it would be fine for a female or someone with smaller fingers).

Just picked up my Treo 700w, it's plugged into the wall and charging as we speak :)

Nothing wrong with a Razr - my fiancee has one as well as a few people I work with, they all love it.

my sentaments exactly
No offense Technokid, i can say it cause i have one :)

I have an 8100, selling it on ebay, its at $202.50..so my bidget is whatever my phone sells for on ebay. The Q is rad, but i dont have that kind of money...so the phones i liked where those three. Now many of you say, no treo 600 but maybe the 650?...thats cool Now with the audiovox, that usus the windows mobile..i dont think its 5, but can it be upgraded?

you said you got that 100 credit right, so u will get it for 199. How much do u think i can get for the razor v3c on ebay, look brand new not even one scratch.

I suppose I should qualify . . . bad for me because I'm too rough on phones and the Razr breaks too easily.

you said you got that 100 credit right, so u will get it for 199. How much do u think i can get for the razor v3c on ebay, look brand new not even one scratch.

they said i did over t he phone, so when i went in, they said it was just to renew my contract cuz i used the credit last year...so i was pissed...now im using the $ from my vx8100 sale...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back