Which one is better

I like the current one better, I like simpler things. :)

well i trust in you, because of your sigs

so i guess i will keep this signature for now !!

Thanks!!

muhahaha... the plan is working and all will suffer ... oh wait did I say that out loud... <delete post><delete post><delete post><delete post> D'OH

Call me a boring old fart, but why the hell do y'all need such big sig's?? They slow down the loading page, take up vast areas of the screen and display a level of inferiority in the owner which I find rather pathetic!!

Said me bit, tough if it offends

TOK:p :p

Originally posted by gothic
Call me a boring old fart, but why the hell do y'all need such big sig's?? They slow down the loading page, take up vast areas of the screen and display a level of inferiority in the owner which I find rather pathetic!!

thats the whole point... makes em feel l33t or something...

I like my text sig... simple.shows my stats in case of hardware probs and it loads fast...

I think

btw bman.. you will believe everything xsiv and jewellz say... for xsiv just stare at his avatar... for jewellz just stare at the sigs niblets :)

:cool:

Originally posted by Sazar
for jewellz just stare at the sigs niblets :)

:cool:

I know I do. ;)

I like graphic sigs. If you have a knack for making graphics, it is a good way to show your work.

Originally posted by gothic

Bit of fun perhaps... you can turn sigs and/or avatars off in your user control panel (make a hell of a difference on 56k :D )
And they take up nothing on screen, im only using 1280x960 (switch between that and 1600x1200 depending what im doing)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back