Which Free Firewall

Which is better then Kerio or SYGATE pro ??? currently using sygate and on my dialup i have noticed a decrease in surfing speed compaired to the XP built in one. is kerio any better ??? I found sygate to be the best so far blackice is too ott. and zonealarm is just plain annoying.

Its never easy to answer these direct comparison questions.

Its what works for your configuration thats best.

Give Kerio ago if you think you may like it better.

I rate kerio highly, kerio is very popular, more so than sygate it seems, draw what you want from that it, i base that on talk in forums and newsgroups, also the DSLR forum poll.

Kerio, as ive stated before in the forum (search) is very small indeed, the process and driver are small, fast and efficent and change in resource usage / system performance is very minor indeed (i did not notice a change in terms of performance, again search for regarding the process and driver resource usage).

Edit: Ooo, when i say search its above in this thread! We talk kerio so much i loose track :)

Just another Kerio satisfied user .. tried Tiny, Norton's as well but none provides the sense of trust that Kerio does.

2 Thumbs up .. :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back