Which card-manufactuarer is your fav?

Sazar you need to remember that i live in Denmark.. The 9-series isnt coming out anytime soon.. I havent heard of any stores at all who are gonna sell them.. Second of all, the 9-series is gonna cost a fortune in Denmark when released.. I can understand your opinion, if one lives in USA or elsewhere with quick marketing etc.

Isnt the 9-series cards restricted to DX10? ( i refuse to switch to Vista, but thats just me :p )

Ive grown a passion for SLi packages because i have gotten more performance out of it.. My almost 2 years old cards can keep up in the new games and im thrilled, so imagine what dual 8800GT cards would do.. Also if they werent limited to 8x Pci express when in Sli.. it would be awesome..!

Have you looked on eBay for cards? A lot of sellers in the UK will ship to Denmark. They're not that expensive in the UK are they? Then again, Gordon Brown... hehe :)

Well im still wanting retail dealers.. I dont like the personal trading :p hehe

I dont actually know.. Its says nothing about it on Nvidia.com ? :S

:(
I've been waiting until the penryns are released, but now it might be better to wait for the 9 series to upgrade. I know theres no point in always waiting for the next best thing because you'll never buy anything but in this case I think my upgrade is going to be delayed again.

9 series will be great besides the fact that they are pretty much the same processors just shrunk to 65nm. Which is definitely a good thing.

I hope they're going to have a good launch, not like the 8800gt when the prices went up so high

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back