Where to put my site on !!!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by ZAnwar, Jun 17, 2002.

1. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

I want to know of a good place, where I can upload my site. I have got Freeservers.com at the moment and they are a bit crap. Please can someone tell me any good website companies ???
  2. Alan

Alan its only fun

In a house
    I used tripod.com

I,m very green at that sort of thing and found the whole proccess
    very user friendly.

Hope it helps ;)
  3. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

I used tripod but i ended up having a very long site name !!!
    i don't want to have liquid2k or php50, what else is good !!!
  4. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

United Kingdom
    spaceports is alright but they have put some restrictions on their free accounts
  5. Dreamss

Dreamss OSNN Addict

Do you own your Domain? if you did you can have your Domain forwarded to any site you want. For example (I am just learning) I own my screen name "Cheezum.com" you can get there by going to www.cheezum.com . but the web site is on angelfire..
    I know my web site sucks but I am only using as a test area.

btw angelfire sucks with the popups but i like it better then the banners
  6. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

No I don't have my own domain !!!
    My name is Zeeshan Anwar, so do you think that I can get a website address like www.zeeshananwar.com for FREE !!!
  7. ReC0iL

ReC0iL Guest

If it is just a page with no downloads oyu can get a free yahoo account.
  8. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

well if you would have looked around more you would have seen a big community exists @ http://freewebspace.net/forums/ look there in the freewebspace section and post what you are looking for.
  9. lelu

lelu Guest

I use Tripod, they did allow 50 MB but recently reduced the free to 20MB. Their advertising still is less than Yahoo.

Here is a new one
    They allow free 20MB.
  10. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

is liquid2k any good !!!
  11. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

New York
    There are plenty of good hosting options out there for $5 a month. That usually includes domain hosting, email, and plenty of server side languages (such as PHP and mySQL). And $5 is pretty reasonable.
  12. koko

koko Got Root?

Columbia, S.C.
    i just purchased a domain name from catalog.com. they have free web hosting if you set up an account. check 'em out here.