Where is "The Team"??

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I don't know if I am missing it or not - but there used to be a link for "The Team" on the Home Page and I can't find it anymore.

Please show me the errors of my ways!;)

I heard you are missing it damnyank but I guess that comes with age :)

Originally posted by Smokie
I heard you are missing it damnyank but I guess that comes with age :)

As we both know all about that age thing!:D :D

Although someone told me once that age was all in your mind - but that was a long time ago and I don't rememebr what they said about it!:confused: :confused:

oooooooooh oooooooh, I'm wicked and I'm laaaaaaaaaayzee.

It's called mind over matter damyank..

If you don't mind it don't matter..or you don't have a mind that matters??

do you know that I've been here longer then the majority of those names...I'm not on the list
cry.gif

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
oooooooooh oooooooh, I'm wicked and I'm laaaaaaaaaayzee.

You also need to consider a diet of Tranquilizers, but i don't think it will mix good with the Budweiser

dealer: i just add em as I allow tehm to post news, when I have 30 seconds free I will have a beer. but, if I have a minute spare I will try and get the rest of the team added, however, until then you can find the team here:

And the only Aussie out of the whole lot is the main man Waddy..

But no mods from the land down under ;(

Why are you double posting [e]-Punk? :p Did you think that dealer might not hear read it right the first time? :D

I missed the link on the first post, guess it had posted it before I pressed stop.

I didn't hear him the first time, I was waching the boob tube...that's a tube that contains boobs...very educational

but the second time he said it, I heard him load and clear...verry ool

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I missed the link on the first post, guess it had posted it before I pressed stop.
Are you gonna delete it or are you gonna make me do some work here tonight?

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Are you gonna delete it or are you gonna make me do some work here tonight?

lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back