Where is my HL Cd Key?

H

Highwind7777

where can I check my Half Life CD key...I want to know what it is so I can install on my other computer cuz I wont need this one to play anymore....I have Half LIfe Retail and WIndows XP pro...

I beleive its printed somewhere on the jewel case....

JJB6486

(Removed that stuff JJ, no need for it)
Punk

think he means the location of the CD key in the registry m8... sure he's not that stupid... doens't know how to look @ back of jewel case ;)... lost it or something...

I don't have HL installed atm... so don't have a clue ;) - sorry

MdSalih

Jewel case equals lost...I lose everything....I lost my mouse once when it was connected to the computer and it wasnt wireless...dont even ask....

There is an app available to grab the key out of the registry but im damned if i can remember the name or find it for you ....

The easiest way, if someone wanted to help, is to search for there own key using regedit - then give you the location. I don't have mine handy atm, its at the bottom of a damn box ;)

mines at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Half-Life\Settings

key value = key

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back