where can i buy this os?

I also have alot of older hardware hanging around, if you would like I can send some to you.

PCi video cards
One (unknown) AGP video card
Harddrives
CD-ROM's (including a CD-R from a e-machines, but it tis fugly)
Cables
Some older unlabled memory
CPU's

I forgot to note some stuff I consider important...

USB support:

USB support was not available for Windows 95 Gold (4.00.950) or Windows 95 OSR1. With the release of OSR2 you had to install an update that upgraded you to Windows 95 OSR2.1 to have USB support. Windows 95 OSR2.5 came with the USB support automatically installed.

FAT32 support:

FAT32 support was not available until Windows 95 OSR2 and all subsequent releases.

rotjong

I could sell you both 95, 98 (with another cd to allow system to be then 98se).

95 disk is a copy of a broken disk 95c comes with licence certificate and book, actually I have 2 licences.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back