Where are you?

Amsterdam, the capital city of the Netherlands.

And no, i do not ware wooden shoes!
And yes, i'm always stoned!

Hey Waddy, what part of the land down under are you from? You are certainly a long way from home.

Wisconsin, USA.

Harley Davidsons, Miller beer, brats, and cheese.

You don't want to be downwind from us. :D

xsivforce don't wait too long :) :)

Detonator I know Axtell and the Branch-Davidians very well. I am oputside of Lorena, 10 miles south of Waco. We bought 4 acres in the county to retire to and get away from the big city and it's crime. LOL I can't think of anywhere I would rather be. :) :)

Cooldip-while I'd be tempted to agree with you,I now live in the foothills of the Ozark mountains.I can see deer wandering through my back yard,and the lakes here are crystal clear.Winter sucks,I'd never seen actual snow until I moved here.You know how it snows in Waco-and that's all I'd ever seen(aside from pictures).First winter up here was 14 inches.I had to learn to drive all over again.I'm glad it's over for a while(born a Texan,die a Texan,I guess).

I live in sunny San Diego, california...you know the place with best beaches, and prettiest woman. oh and can stand our U.S. beer prefer Newcastle Brown ale...or a good black and tan. forget the piss we make..

Detonator the Ozarks are beautiful. We have been thru there several time on the way to Nashville and other places. Even vacationed there one year. Did some camping (in a trailer) on some big ass lake in Northern part of the state.

I got burned out on the snow living in northeastern Ohio for 4 years. In the mornings come out in the dark, clean snow off the car . Drive to work in the dark. Work all day at the end go out side clean snow off of car in the dark, go home eat dinner watch tv, go to bed get up next morning and do it again. LOL On Sat or Sun, go to mall, watch movie of shop with 27,982 other people in the mall. After 4 years got a transfer back to Waco. Major tire Mfg. That was 1976 and I can imagine what it is now. 26 years later. LOL :D :D

Cooldip-did you work for General Tire?My father worked there for about 14 yrs in maintenance. I understand about being burned out on the snow,especially when you're snowed in and unable to go to work.Is the name of the lake you camped at Lake Tenkiller?

Birmingham UK here... moved up here about 3-4 years ago... used to live in the south of UK... in Sussex... much nicer place :(

MdSalih

Detonator, yep old GT&R. I was in the front office and didn't know alot of the union guys but I am sure I saw him.

The closed down the old plant several years ago. Worse thing that ever happen to Waco. Alot of good paying jobs. I had left the company by them, semi retired to persue other areas.
:D :D Best thing I ever did when I drove out the front gate. LOL

Montreal, Canada.

But on a hot summer day at McGibbin's pub, you almost feel like you're in Ireland. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back