Where are you?

Beautiful and perfect Cornwall, adjacent to UK. Only drawback is i'm only four miles from Bytes Back!!!!

TOK:D :D

Ok, stupid "yank" question. What is the difference between UK and England? :confused:

Where are you.

In the land of never never, Kirriemuir, Angus, Scotland. The wee town where J.M.Barrie, author of Peter Pan, etc was born, and his house is exactly the same as he left it when he died.
Situated 15 miles north of Dundee, at the foot of the Glens.
As seen on a misty winters morning.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Ok, stupid "yank" question. What is the difference between UK and England? :confused:

Well, the UK consists of England, Scotland, Wales and N Ireland ( Some would say Cornwall as well !! :D ) These being Countries by definition. Like the USA were then divided into Counties. ( except you call them States )

Thanks Bytes Back, you learn something new every day. I did not know that. Now I am not as "stupid" a "yank" as I used to be. ;) And here my family roots are Welsh. I should be ashamed. :eek:

Anaheim Hills, CA

Actually, it's still Anaheim, but the rich folk in my area decided that they were important enough to distinguish themselves from the REST of Anaheim by adding the "Hills." :rolleyes: Whatever. I'm about 15 minutes from Disneyland, which is, contrary to popular belief and the park's motto, NOT QUITE the happiest place on Earth. I haven't stepped foot on that park's grounds for about 2 years, ever since some dumb lil girl kicked opened her car door and gave my poor then 4-month-old baby a dent in the rear passenger fender. I'm still steaming about that. I shoulda gotten the parents' insurance info and gotten that thing fixed, but I was being all nice (and still quite shocked) and didn't. BAH. Happiest place my cute AZZ! :mad:

In front of my computer

Right here look dont you see me?????? HELLO!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO over here yeah thats right LOLOL

Montreal Canada eh :p

Where are you

I'm from New-Brunswick, Canada.

I live in a small town of maybe 4000 people and on one side it's the sea and on the other side it's the forest. It's in the North East part of the province, the name of the town is Shippagan and it's in the Acadian Peninsula and it's

The history of the people living here is full of surprises. I live in a french community but almost everybody speaks english also. Originally I'm from Montreal, Québec (Canada).

Detonator and xsivforce

I have been in Waco, Texas almost all my life, like 70 something years. LOL I have lived in other places like the US Navy and the Buckeye State of Ohio but I always come home and I am home to stay.

GOD I love it. :D :D :D

Also "lelu" and others here from Texas. BTW my FL tag says NATVTX. :D Seriously think I will move back there within the next 5 years. We'll see.

born and raised in New York. currently going to school in Albany.

we had SNOW today! argh.:mad:

Cooldip-I lived up near Axtell,just north of Waco.about a mile from where all the Branch-Davidians live(or used to).I stiil come back to see my friends whenever I can,though.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
HELL aka Tucson AZ, USA

Consider yourself lucky with your 0-10% Humidity.

Out here in New England (I reside right outside Providence, RI), we deal with 70-100% humidity during 3 out of the 4 seasons. At least you guys can get refuge in the shade...

If it was called "isle of Women" i would be flying over to see you right now :)

:rolleyes:

heh!

Norway ! Yeah Ur reading right N O R W A Y !!! its up north,, hehe well norway is next 2 sweden! where all the pretty girls are! heheh ! "some say" :D

Im living in a city called Tønsberg, Wich is the oldest city in Norway, its a nice city, pretty small with tons of girls.. and things 2 do! I am also Dutch-- so im planning 2 have a tripp back 2 holland in july! :p

LightWave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back